What do you get with the OMNIA Vatican and Rome Card
The OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card is a sightseeing pass that gives holder free entry to top attractions in Rome and the Vatican City as well as a Fast Track Entry, a hop-on-hop-off bus tour, free guidebook and travelcard. Tailor-made for visitors to the city, tourists can save both time and money during their time in Rome.
- Free entry to Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel - plus a free audio guide for St Peter's Basilica
- Free entry to your choice of 2 out of 6 top Rome attractions including The Coliseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Capitolini Museums, Borghese Gallery and National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo
- Fast Track Entry to St Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel & The Coliseum - save over 4 hours at each attraction during busy periods
- Free hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket of Rome for 3 days
- Free travelcard for unlimited access to Rome's public transport system
- Free detailed Guidebook to help plan the perfect trip
- Discounted Entry to another 30 plus sights, attractions and museums in Rome
How the product is made up...
The OMNIA Vatican and Rome Card is made up of four different parts:
✔ OMNIA Vatican and Rome card for Vatican City sights & tours as well as the hop-on-hop-off bus tour
✔ Roma Pass for over 30 historic attractions, plus a travelcard for Rome’s public transport network
✔ A detailed guidebook
✔ Map of the city
All of this comes in one tidy pack with directions on how and when to use each element. It’s really that simple!
The Roma Pass opens up all of Rome’s popular and historic monuments, museums, galleries and more. From the iconic Coliseum and ruins at Palatine Hill, to the impressive National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo, you can get free entry into the first two attractions and discounted entry at a further 30 popular attractions thereafter, during your three days.
TOP TIPYour Roma Pass also acts as a Travelcard to use on the public transport network around the city – it's the perfect way to get around Rome and see all the sights, saving both time and money.
The OMNIA Card
With The OMNIA Card you can visit St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel and all other museums and sights within The Vatican City. You can also hop-on and hop-off all Roma Cristiana open top tour buses for 3 whole days! It’s simply the best way to get around the city and sightsee from a unique perspective.
up next: how it works
We hit all the famous sites in Rome with no wait time. We just flashed the card and walked right past the security guards and the long lines at St Peters and the Colloseum. We also enjoyed the double decker tour bus which we used to get around Rome along with the subway pass that was included. We never needed a taxi while we were there. The only thing I would change is to send the information and maps at the time of purchase. We could have planed our trip better and found the Omnia offices easier if we would have had some advance help. I found a lot of useful information in the package after we left Rome. I recommend this card to everyone going to Rome.
Patrick Powers from USA